Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium 1.3.3 Release Notes

naycorn
Heroic Explorer

Medium Ver. 1.3.3 Release Notes

cg50ldj36ev1.png

New Features:

• Colorized male and female écorché reference meshes are now included in Reference Mesh Library

• Medium now shares GLTF2.0 to the Facebook Feed and to the sharing site’s model viewer!

• Meshes will contain metallic and emissive textures, as well as dynamic lighting

Bug Fixes:

• Changed Stroke Taper to include a checkbox for turning off tapering completely

• Exporting a sculpt no longer overwrites the Save file

• Note: Sharing still overwrites the Save file

• Memory improvements

• Fixed a CPU texture memory leak

• Loading bigger sculpts on min-spec machines is now faster

• Release memory after loading large meshes

• Uses the correct path for copy-to-clay of textured meshes

16 REPLIES 16

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Welp, I guess now I have no excuse to neglect my body anatomy! Seriously - epic win. Thanks so much!

Henri1970
Adventurer
EPIC WIN!

Fistful_of_Colo
Adventurer
Thank you for the patch - I'm thrilled you pulled back the no taper option! - now looking forward to the sure to be delicious 1.4 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
Fantastic. I am teaching myself anatomy sculpting and those ref meshes are exactly what I needed, the colourisation is a stroke of genius. Thank you so much!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
Small feature request if possible for the future. Having a poseable artists mannequin. It would be such a helpful tool. Plus the ability to scale each extremity. 

zzvjac69972u.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Henri1970
Adventurer
if you increase the inner radius of the move tool and apply max strength you can pose almost anything.
caveat is that the move tool is a ball so you have to 'amputate' limbs and it is useless for hands. Oh how
i wish for a pill shaped move tool.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish I could scale MY extremities lol 😮 😄 😄 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd quite like to see a ZSphere's equivalent added to Medium. Would make creating organic stuff a breeze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRFBfXZatQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
dat reference mesh doe