Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium 1.3.3 Release Notes

naycorn
Level 7

Medium Ver. 1.3.3 Release Notes

cg50ldj36ev1.png

New Features:

• Colorized male and female écorché reference meshes are now included in Reference Mesh Library

• Medium now shares GLTF2.0 to the Facebook Feed and to the sharing site’s model viewer!

• Meshes will contain metallic and emissive textures, as well as dynamic lighting

Bug Fixes:

• Changed Stroke Taper to include a checkbox for turning off tapering completely

• Exporting a sculpt no longer overwrites the Save file

• Note: Sharing still overwrites the Save file

• Memory improvements

• Fixed a CPU texture memory leak

• Loading bigger sculpts on min-spec machines is now faster

• Release memory after loading large meshes

• Uses the correct path for copy-to-clay of textured meshes

16 REPLIES 16

BananaCat
Level 2
Cool. Will check it out 

vrpat
Level 4
Awesome!
Is there a size limit to facebook sharing your work?

MattHickman
Level 8
We decimate down the mesh to a point that all sculpts should share successfully. Our site has a very high file cap so unless your sculpt is obscenely dense you should be able to go nuts on the facebook sharing. 

elefantopia
Level 4
The humans arms and legs could be further away from the vertical axis, this would allow sculpting of cloth as well as better auto-skinning. Current pose leads to skinning that gets confused what belongs to what bone, even in maya's pretty awesome geodesic voxel.

FrozenPea
Level 13
reckon it will be possible to embed the 3D model viewer into other websites like this forum? Would be great for posting our models here with the new web shaders 🙂
Check out my Medium Sculpts: 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/49696/frozenpeas-sketchbook

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FrozenPeaSculpts

vrpat
Level 4
So I tried sharing one, and it saved a new file, but am I supposed to wait until it's uploaded or something? Because I exited Medium, but nothing happened on facebook.

naycorn
Level 7

vrpat said:

So I tried sharing one, and it saved a new file, but am I supposed to wait until it's uploaded or something? Because I exited Medium, but nothing happened on facebook.

If you pressed the "Share to Facebook" button, it will share directly to your News Feed. This can take a few minutes. Here's a little video to show the flow