cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium background sound

dflipb
Honored Guest
I'm trying to track down an annoying background sound. Does medium have a wind background sound? If so, how do I shut it off? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
That's a good question for @MattHickman. Yes, there is a background wind sound. I don't think it's currently possible to turn it off completely without muting the volume, but maybe there's a way to do it that I don't know about. The wind sound is so quiet that I normally can't even hear it unless I have the volume up about 25% (though my hearing isn't the greatest). If I have music on it's inaudible. But it would be nice to be able to turn it off entirely.

dflipb
Honored Guest
Thanks for confirming! I thought I was going nuts! Yes, they need to give control to shut it off. I was working, then realized it was on. Muted my system sound and then was like that is so much nicer!

LZoltowski
Champion
I usually play some classical/orchestral Spotify over the top, or watch a movie while sculpting for inspiration.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd like to have a complete audio kill option as well.   Usually listen to music, but when the sculpt is really pushing things, would be nice to have the option to kill unneeded calls to the sound card.  Besides, silence is nice sometimes.

MattHickman
Rising Star
The wind noise should really only be at startup... I think... I usually have music so maybe I just don't hear it anymore? I'll check hah.