cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium crashes stamp creation or import. Help. [Solved]

louisartmaker
Honored Guest
Im running a rtx 2080 on the latest drivers.

when i try tro create, or import a stamp in medium, the software crash, no matter how complex the mesh is, the screen stop to move and everything go black, only the sandglass logo, is moving, loading, but indefinitively. I can't do nothing, after few seconds, Oculus Medium is not show as not responding in the task manager. but after reloading the app, the stamp is well created. 

I kitbash a lot when doing my concept in Oculus Medium, stamps is one of the most powerfull tool, if i can't create a stamp in a session without crashing, it's really bad, so i really hope this gets fixed soon!

If anyone knows of a workaround it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the help.
13 REPLIES 13

CCxmedia
Honored Guest
I'm not sure why this is marked as Solved? Any newer computer with an RTX card does not have older drivers available, and in any case this is a temporary workaround not a fix. We have invested considerable resources in my Art department in setting up Oculus ready computers, with Medium being one of the main applications. However now one of Medium's key features - stamps - essentially does not work. This is a major bug not a small oversight. Please respond with at least an estimate of when a solution will be available.

Vord
Explorer
This isnt solved

venrou
Explorer
I made a post on Oculus Uservoice regarding this issue. It relies on traction so vote for it so that the devs will go at it - would be great
https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/918556-oculus-rift-s-and-rift/suggestions/39711823-fixing-the-co...

hughJ
Protege
This forum isn't an official support forum any longer for Medium, nor is the Oculus Uservoice system.  Medium is a 3rd party application now.  Your only option is to e-mail them directly.