cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Medium Releases & Updates

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Welcome to Oculus Medium! Medium uses Touch controllers to let you sculpt, model, paint, and play in virtual reality.

Please post all questions and feedback to this forum. 

You can share your sculpts with us! Find the Medium team @OculusMedium on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Happy sculpting!

Latest Update: 

Medium 2.3.3 Release Notes

km9xq0tlhhdu.png

Fixes:

• Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a Scene Graph node that didn't have an action menu (ie. the Grid node)

258 REPLIES 258

MrKudden
Explorer
Wow, I wish i was that good and creative ;D My mission in life, to learn these tools hehe

kornykidd0
Explorer
Game keeps crashing whenever I try to start it. I get an OpenGL error. Anybody else?

moggie007
Expert Protege
nope

ckelley1311
Explorer
I am unable to start the game, I don't get any errors it just acts like it doesn't know how to start. I have re-installed/rebooted- no luck

RobotSandwich
Explorer
mine doesnt give me errors....just fails to start. Same as ckelley

BlackBanshee
Protege
Medium is cool, but as i create sculputures they keep getting really large like i am zoomed in and then when i use the move trick to push it away, it jumps way off the platform and i can't get it close again no matter how much i try to move it closer.  Does that make any sense?  How do i pull it back close so i can continue to edit it?
Rocket Scientist and VR Junkie

Dumbunny
Honored Guest

Game keeps crashing whenever I try to start it. I get an OpenGL error. Anybody else?

I am getting an OpenGL Error. 6mtbw4h5p7oo.jpg

kornykidd0
Explorer

Dumbunny said:

That's the same error I'm getting. 980TI Sli (SLI turned off), I7 4770K

narsh
Honored Guest

Dumbunny said:

I am also getting this crash/error when trying to launch Medium.  I tried uninstalling, restarting, and then re-downloading.  Still crashes.  I have a GTX 1080 FE (edit: also I7 6700k) with the most recent driver v376.19 (edit: corrected driver version).

This is probably unrelated, but I noticed that after downloading Medium, Oculus didn't require me to click on a button to finish installing the game.  It just showed up in my library.  I think that step was necessary on all my other Oculus games/apps.

YoLolo69
Trustee
Just to be sure, you mean v376.19 drivers released yesterday right? Not sure it help, just notified the difference/possible typo...

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1