cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

kojack
MVP
MVP
Ok, here's my first serious attempt at making a specific thing (the cat was just a practice run with the tools).
Since I suck at organic art, of course I had to make a Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex.
2pdi5eb50bbe.jpg

He came out a bit too much like a macaroon and there's scale issues (fingers look too big now).
(80% from memory, 20% peeking through the nose gap at a picture in google image search)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Enda
Protege
8fzbdciow5od.pngHere is my first attempt at a modeling in Medium, I have never enjoyed 3d modeling so much.
Enda _____________________________________________________ Check out the Original Enterprise and TNG Bridges in VR http://www.endaoconnor.com/ImagesPage/images.html _____________________________________________________

Anonymous
Not applicable

kojack said:

Ok, here's my first serious attempt at making a specific thing (the cat was just a practice run with the tools).
Since I suck at organic art, of course I had to make a Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex.
2pdi5eb50bbe.jpg

He came out a bit too much like a macaroon and there's scale issues (fingers look too big now).
(80% from memory, 20% peeking through the nose gap at a picture in google image search)

Dam, you beat me to it... not had much time to play this week, a Tachikoma was my planed Sunday project. Might have to do something new now :s

vannagirl
Consultant

I continued working on my elephant sketch today. Except the elephant everything was done today.

I call it "Hyaen ne va plus". 🙂

4di1y973gga9.jpg

dkc51qim1r75.jpg

8mtc4uzu4tmn.jpg2c9m378i4q8e.jpglw9t2bywrytp.jpgw3fa7h3ox6n7.jpg7h3z445f3ljn.jpg

am am loving this 😛
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

fd0024
Protege
My 8 year old daughter made this on her first try in Medium

gj393eshga23.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
8cip5wcp7lmo.jpeg
154ovltgcf70.jpeg
l6grsvg0bs63.jpeg
5e5cj4fpqmm1.jpgf4an21ijycsk.jpeg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Quick doodle tonight before I head out
rbkwq7maahge.jpg

HeVeNy
Protege
p29jyznxrn10.pngdzwr1i2gwb8s.pngghddau1v7f78.png
THIS. IS. ART!!

edit. Sniper "Häyhä" Bunny

XlordB
Adventurer
This is a work in progress.."very slow progress" after creating the realistic fur i can barely even move this hat in the 3d space the memory problems i get are insane.. i have 32gb of ram in my system and i dont think medium is using it feels like it just runs out of gpu mem or something. I had made a face on this aswell and began putting on the beard etc however i forgot to save and lo and behold it crashed back to what you see here.

wjxvylkw4gbx.png

Roaster
Rising Star
First day fooling around ... 
2vcja047z72c.jpg
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu