cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Yeah, VR is a brand new thing. A lot of people are still, quite understandably, thinking in 2-d. Lot of untapped potential there. IMO more devs should be looking at voice. That tech is totally mature now. How much easier to just ask for something than wading through menus. Elite dangerous is totally unplayable in VR until you hook up voice attack, then it's king of awesome

Anonymous
Not applicable
skr48ibw8cyg.pngThought I share my first attempt sculpting in Medium... 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable
eg0lqtsf4fho.png
update

CrashFu
Consultant
3eefp6ctpskn.png

I have no artistic talent, but after all these months I finally decided to fire up Medium just so I could try sculpting Mae from Night In The Woods.

Maybe I'll attempt to render her entire room in 3D.  That'd be something, eh?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

juanchunator
Honored Guest
Hi
This is my first sculpt with Medium,
it´s an awesome software.
suctm9rhks4p.jpegabky5wibgyll.jpeg

cybereality
Grand Champion
Whenever I'm at the beach in the water, and feel something on my leg, I imagine it's that thing.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
Made in Medium, Rendered in C4D + After Effectsa14k7qq7q34b.png

Sterling77
Rising Star
Really loving Medium ! - i would really love to know if transparent material shading is supported ?

Here's a link to a turnaround 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPb8WpK6F2U
cxehi6ty1nai.png
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Nicely done! There's no transparency options for now without exporting to another package

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's ace man.