cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SouthernGFX Sketchbook

southerngfx
Adventurer
A couple of weeks in now and I'm loving working with Medium. Lots of things I want added but to be honest I'm happy enough learning what's there for now.  We've had stuff out and got it into ZBrush with good success. We've managed to get stuff into Mesh Labs, fix it, UV it and get it into ZBrush ready for colour printing on a J750 but nothing amazing to show there yet.

qwkoh5ig5nu3.jpg

41kw0dlmpg6t.jpg

ws72rckrwu5t.jpg
--
v1hgzu04b3ib.jpg
--

Oculus Medium Sculpting - Tethered Amalgam by Glen Southern from SouthernGFX on Vimeo.

h41017kc7irn.jpg

Oculus Medium Sculpting - Ginger Troll by Glen Southern from SouthernGFX on Vimeo.

Oculus Medium Ginger Troll test printed on a Form2
rg2rc5rauojo.jpg
6eydtnbhv81a.jpg

3yanal3phcw9.jpg
--

Oculus Medium Sculpting - Voltaic Construct by Glen Southern from SouthernGFX on Vimeo.

141 REPLIES 141

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Awesome recreation! I have still never seen the movie. I need to do that at some point.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Awesome sculpt, Glen! Caught RP1 the other day. As a fan of the book, they changed the story a lot and I'm actually glad they did. Also @jamajurabaev designed Artemis using his wife as a ref which I caught on facebook and thought was awesome!

And why wait for your missus to buy it for ya. Your one looks good enough to print!