Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio share issues

Petaralazara
Honored Guest
Hey folks !

It's nice to join the community ^^
Here the pb issue 😞 :
I've tried to use Studio share with a friend and none of us has been abble to make it work. We called a third person but same result! We've tried to disable firewall and everything but nothing changes. Sometimes it kicks us out from Medium sometimes it justs end the connexion immediatly. As we tried all 3 together I can't imagine that is a computer pb but more medium update maybe ? Do someone else have the same issue ?

Thanks a lot guys 🙂 🙂 🙂

Pierre

9 REPLIES 9

Riebmann
Honored Guest
see here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/72915/studio-share-not-working

Petaralazara
Honored Guest
Already ckecked, nothing!!

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Apologies all! We're working on it!

CedarLibrarian
Explorer
Hi, Jessicazeta. Thanks for letting us know. I had a correspondence with Oculus Support and Leo responded with many troubleshooting suggestions, some not so good like: 'uninstall Windows Defender'. I decided not to take his advice because there was no assurance that any of these steps would work. I suspect that the issue isn't on my or my medium partner's end. So, knowing that '[you're] working on it!' is comforting. Please let us know when you have it resolved. Love Medium by the way. Looking forward to Studio Sharing! 

Petaralazara
Honored Guest
Ok Jessica, thanks for your answer it's reassuring!
We are looking forward to use Studio share 🙂
Awesome soft btw!!!

Petaralazara
Honored Guest
Do you know when Studio share will be on track again ? 🙂
Thanks

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
We're still investgating, but we'll let you know when we know! 

Riebmann
Honored Guest
Anyone tried with Update 2.2.2?

Zeldoran
Honored Guest
Not working for me and my bf either. Any updates on the issue?
(It has almost been a whole year)