cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

medium prefab failed + medium still crash

Dejvrecord
Honored Guest
hi, here is print my medium log. What is this massage means? i cannot make Stamp from my objects. + Medium still crash without any message, just falls into the oculus house. Sometimes it takes an hour, sometimes 10 minutes when it happens. I try new GPU driver, i try reinstall medium. Nothing change.  My PC Spec: i5 9600k + 1070GTX and 16 GB memory. I have medium on ssd disk6qpsn31o7uaz.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

Dejvrecord
Honored Guest
Interestingly, I found that the pads are causing an overclock cpu. while the system is stable anywhere else. after lowering the clock the medium does not fall. why?

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Hey @Dejvrecord, thanks for posting some of your logs! We'll dig into this. 

Please answer these questions:
1. What language are you using with your Oculus?
2. What language is your Windows?

Could you follow these directions:
1. Go into your medium cache folder. This is located at
“C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\medium” except that
instead of <username> it should be your Windows Username.
2.There is a
folder called “assets.” Can you zip that folder up and send to us at Medium@oculus.com?
3. After sending us the folder, delete that folder. There is no important info in
there, so it’s completely safe to delete. Now, try running Medium again.
4. What happens?

Dejvrecord
Honored Guest
thank you very much for your reply. Windows is in Czech, and oculus also. so I'll try to overclock my CPU again and run Medium again after I do these steps. When not overclocked Medium goes well. I just sent a folder

Dejvrecord
Honored Guest
ok so, after removing the folder nothing happened at all. i can not doing stamps still (always reports an error that it did not find the path to the stamp) and with CPU overlock, Medium still crash without any message. So I have to downclock the CPU to default to keep Medium running steadily. 😞 

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
@Dejvrecord, thanks for the info. Will think some more on next steps.