cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 3d print of the Rodin competition entry is here, thank you Medium Team!

LZoltowski
Champion
So some weeks ago I have surprisingly won the competition in the Rodin challenge, today the 3d print arrived. Its beautiful. Took some quick artsy shots of it.
Thanks again Oculus Team!

hjtyyj4kongx.jpg73ffgwc37gme.jpg7z1dc7i8ejuw.jpgr9y1o2z3fj0x.jpgt161xovlary9.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
15 REPLIES 15

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
Really impressive ! 🙂 You're a great artist, congratulations !
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Stunning @LZoltowski Well done mate 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

WreckLuse68
Heroic Explorer
Stunning!
When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, “I wouldn’t know. Ask Nikola Tesla”.

LZoltowski
Champion
Cheers 😉 It's so odd seeing it in real life ..
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Nice! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

That's really impressive LZ, I haven't been keeping an eye on the Medium competitions so glad you posted this.

Also good to know there's someone I can call upon for advice on some London statues I may have to take on for my project at some point!

Edit, out of curiosity... how many hours roughly do you think you put into that (just so I know how bad my sculpting skills are)?

LZoltowski
Champion
They also included a lot of stickers and a little Henry keychain! 🙂

@cybereality you guys should sell the stickers I would buy a bunch more 🙂  My PC is now branded 🙂

mtsly3r7iawp.jpg

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

That's really impressive LZ, I haven't been keeping an eye on the Medium competitions so glad you posted this.

Also good to know there's someone I can call upon for advice on some London statues I may have to take on for my project at some point!

Cheers fella 🙂 Anytime.

Be kind to one another 🙂