cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Oculus Quest Link 1 PC

xerius2
Explorer
Hello, I would like to know if it is now possible to connect 2 Oculus Quest to a single PC.
To do this I bought this expansion card https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B087G7T234/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 and my PC is able to make them work.

I cannot launch the Oculus app twice on the PC (it's a shame, moreover ...) and I have not succeeded with VMs.
If this is not possible, will it be taken care of someday?

Thank you for your answers
11 REPLIES 11

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star

xerius2 said:

I have an RTX 2060 SUPER and a Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM (I can increase) I don't think this is the most powerful, but it should be enough)

My problem here is not hardware but software...

Sorry dude. No chance. No chance any computer is supporting two VR sets. The tech simply isn’t “there” yet. Also, as far as I’m aware, there’s no tech available to partition your graphics card into two separate halves, with each half having its own over head. Sorry, but what you’re asking is no where near available via ANY computer or VR set currently.  

I own an RTX 2060 (not super) and it’s nowhere near letting me turn up SS or in game graphics for ONE VR set. That being said, even a brand new 3090 couldn’t handle two sets (even if there wouldn’t be a severe CPU bottleneck)

xerius2
Explorer

Thank you all, I close the topic so 🙂