cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 quest in same room will i get tracking interference?

Chester_7474
Protege
So I am trying to use 2 quest in one room. I am wondering if the touch controllers will interfere with each other. Has anybody done this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nalex66
MVP
MVP
It shouldn’t be a problem. The IR LEDs on the controllers are synced with the headset; they flash on and off quickly, and the headset only looks for them when they’re on.

If you look at someone else’s controllers in passthrough mode, you’ll see that the LEDs look lit up, while your own don’t, because their controllers are out of sync with your headset.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

henrythedog64
Explorer
Ive seen pictures of people doing that, they didnt seem to have any issues. That's not saying you wont, but you might as well give it a try and see. I wouldnt doubt it works.

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
Bigger issue might be "do you have enough space for both people?"
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
It shouldn’t be a problem. The IR LEDs on the controllers are synced with the headset; they flash on and off quickly, and the headset only looks for them when they’re on.

If you look at someone else’s controllers in passthrough mode, you’ll see that the LEDs look lit up, while your own don’t, because their controllers are out of sync with your headset.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo