cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

€30 gift referal

YellowSNOW.exe
Honored Guest

Hello, my son received a link from his friend for €30. When he tries to redeem it we get the message that his Facebook account is already registered and cannot redeem the code....

if that is the case then how do we arrange it that the voucher / amount becomes available to spend in his account? 

We have just added a PayPal account (more than likely after he pressed redeemed!) So how can we access it. The money isn't on his PayPal... that is €20 down from a purchase he made thinking he was using the redeemed amount. 

If he needs to re register his account to a new Facebook account... then will he lose the amount he purchased today? 

Any help is most appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

YellowSNOW.exe
Honored Guest

.... if he set up his account prior to redeeming the link then will this have affected his option to redeem if? 

Screenshot_20220410-123014_Messenger.jpg

Choleni
MVP
MVP

If I understand you right, you are meaning the referal link.

The referal code is only useable to register the Quest. After once registered you can't get the €30 gift.....even if you had links from 10 friends.

Hi YellowSNOW.exe! We see you're concerned about your son receiving referral credit as part of the referral program. We'll be happy to clear some things up for you, and we hope the hyperlink provided can assist as well.

In order to participate in the referral program, one must use the link given to them before setting up their account. If someone sets up their account and device and then tries to accept the link, it will not work and the credits will not be applied.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us in a private message. Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

YellowSNOW.exe
Honored Guest

Thanks for the responses. That is what has happened. His account is new but the link came after the account. 

He was confused thought he needed paypal to receive the €30 from the referral link and was waiting for me to setup my paypal before he accepted the link... in the meantime he registered his new oculus account via Facebook and not through the link.... hihihi shouldda waited for his mum before finding his own way round it!