cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADB devices list empty [Quest]

BBigG
Protege
Hey there,
when I came back to work this morning, I found both of my Quests unable to be listed under adb devices. I tried Mac and Win but the list won't get populated.
In difference to yesterday I realised that every time I connect a Quest to a computer the Quest will ask to confirm: "Allow Access to Data. The connected device will be able to access files on this headset." This wasn't there before remains come back every time.

I am unable to side load any builds which is kind of a show stopper.
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

5 REPLIES 5

BBigG
Protege
Sorry, wrong forum.

BBigG said:

Sorry, wrong forum.

No problem, moved to Quest

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had issues with the official cable that comes with the Quest. If it bends near the port on the Quest, I had charging power, but no actual communication. I swapped the usb-c cable, and haven't had an issue since.

syfrida
Explorer
Hey there,
when I came back to work this morning, I found both of my Quests unable to be listed under adb devices. I tried Mac and Win but the list won't get populated.
You got the 9.0 update. It disables developer mode. Just switch it back on from your phone and restart your headset. Everything is back to normal.

BBigG
Protege
To be more precise, even if the quest shows the developer and unknown sources tab, it could be that the companion app turned off dev mode 😞

https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/81029/adb-device-list-empty#latest