Hey there, when I came back to work this morning, I found both of my Quests unable to be listed under adb devices. I tried Mac and Win but the list won't get populated. In difference to yesterday I realised that every time I connect a Quest to a computer the Quest will ask to confirm: "Allow Access to Data. The connected device will be able to access files on this headset." This wasn't there before remains come back every time.
I am unable to side load any builds which is kind of a show stopper.
I had issues with the official cable that comes with the Quest. If it bends near the port on the Quest, I had charging power, but no actual communication. I swapped the usb-c cable, and haven't had an issue since.