cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acheivements on the Quest - where are they?

JohanTEAswe
Expert Protege
According to the latest Beat Saber update there are supposed to be game acheivements to accomplish. This poses two questions.

1. Where are game acheivements listed...
In the mobile phone app? I can't find any.
or are they in the Quest home app? I can't find any there either.

2. Are there any other games that have acheivements or is Beat Saber the first?
15 REPLIES 15

ethanolop
Honored Guest
Contrary to many comments on the topic, the acheivements can be found on the oculus quest. 
  • go to the social tab then profile 
  • scroll down to acheivements
  •  on the far right of that list there will be a veiw more button from wich you can navigate to any achievement earned or otherwise
daq8djpf5qqb.jpeg5tdiv4r9pb46.jpeg23gmmfqxuc5s.jpeg

ezop73
Rising Star
Not to bad only took 10 whole months to figure out.  :disappointed:

poisonfang32
Honored Guest
On the app, on the home screen, where it says Welcome *ur name*, u can click on ur name to show ur achievements. Hope this helps.

JustA_Cookie
Honored Guest
Well... it worked til the last update... since i installed it i can still see that they are still there but if i try to open the app, everything is just grey, as if it's nothing in there.... or the app closes itself...
And on the app on the phone it's the same.. 
lil bit annoying i would say 😕

Jude_05
Honored Guest

You can now view achievements from a game from the headset. While in the headset, click on apps, then hover over the game you want to view the achievements in, and click the three dots, then click achievements! Hope that helped. 

GooberMetroid
Honored Guest

Other people have posted how to view in the headset, but in the Oculus app, you just need to click on your profile picture on the home tab, then click the "About" button under your avatar and you should be able to scroll to see your achievements. There is a "See All" button, but mine only shows my latest achievement for some reason. It might work for other people though. I'm curious, so if anyone tries it, let me know how it goes.