cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link not responding

oddworld_chris
Honored Guest

Hey all, 

Hoping someone in the community might be of assistance here (worked through Google and this forum as much as I can, to no success at the moment, happy to be corrected though)! 

Had a Rift S for a number of units, upgraded to Quest 2 and received on Friday. Air Link not working though. 

Attempted all steps listed on support site:

• Make sure that your network is setup correctly
  • Check that both of your PC and headset on the same local network and neither of them is on the VPN
  • Make sure your firewall is not blocking the TCP port 5669
  • Try turning on/off the Air Link button on the Oculus PC app
  • Reboot your headset and restart your PC software
  • Disabled my anti virus 
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Oculus App
  • Attempted two different PCs no luck

So, my PC is listed on my Quest 2 headset (so the PC is recognised) but the issue that I have found is my PC is listed six times with a bracketed number the only distinguishing difference between them:

Chris PC - Chris PC (1) - Chris PC (2) etc 

Don't know whether this would cause the issue at all, or just something different that needs to be explored, but hoping someone in the community might be able to point me in the right direction. TIA.

Chris 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you took to work this issue out and we'd like to lend a helping hand! Please submit a support ticket with us here: https://ocul.us/3J584Ku and we'd be happy to take a closer look at this issue and get you back to gaming as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you took to work this issue out and we'd like to lend a helping hand! Please submit a support ticket with us here: https://ocul.us/3J584Ku and we'd be happy to take a closer look at this issue and get you back to gaming as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

bo.lindsey.750
Honored Guest

i have this problem too

Why is this response marked as a solution?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?