cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirLink 24hr limit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyway to disable the 24 hour cutoff for AirLink?? It keeps breaking my pairing and when the baby is sleeping I don't want to walk down the squeaky hallway 2 times just to toggle to same switch 3 or 4 times a week.

I'm a strong advocate for Airlink but this darn 24hr switch is silly and needs to be changed. Virtual desktop doesn't have a 24 hour switch. Which I have no argument for when trying to convince people to switch from Virtual Desktop. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lensmandave
Superstar

Just leave that Airlink switch off now. Doesn't make any difference either way.

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

lensmandave
Superstar

Well, if your Oculus PC app is up to date (version35) that shouldn't happen any more. Although the switch to turn it on is still in the menu, it isn't needed now. Maybe your app will update shortly.

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for they speedy reply, I will be checking the Immediately upon getting home today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oculus Airlink 24HR.PNGOculus App Version 35_0_0_73_175 

This is the 24 hour limit I'm talking about

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ye im on V35 both app and firmware and it stays on all the time now for me. 

lensmandave
Superstar

Just leave that Airlink switch off now. Doesn't make any difference either way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So dum haha