cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirLink

Glockstr
Explorer

Hi all. I'm a relatively new to VR but I have a lot of computer experience along with traditional PC Gaming. The Hugh Price drop on the Quest 2 enabled me to enter the VR world and it goes without saying made a new convert. VR is extraordinary and the Quest is a beautifully crafted device, I really enjoy gaming in it, however, I was discouraged with having to use a wire along with Virtual Desktop until AirLink came into being and inspired this comment. I'll only say this, it worked out of the box and every time since. I have never had a problem with it, simple to invoke, virtually bug free and It has made my experience especially good now that it's become simple to run Steam VR games easily (as well as others), etc., etc. Great job Oculus, awesome software 1st time out of the box!

1 REPLY 1

lensmandave
Superstar

I have to agree. With the right gear AirLink is a revelation. I play all my VR content wirelessly now in any room in the house that I choose. 😁

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.