cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink is not working. (with Quest 2)

I am using Oculus Quest 2.
It's the latest version, version 33.

My laptop specifications are

Windows 10 Home / x64 / GeForce GTX970M + Intel(R) HD Graphics 5600 / RAM 8GB / Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz

(Oculus Link Recommended Specs https://support.oculus.com/airlink/)

But I can't use the airlink.

Why can't you connect?
Can't I connect to my computer if I can't use Airlink?

(Is Virtual desktop available?)

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey jinhyeon.park.52, we understand you're having issues connecting your Quest 2 to your PC via Air Link. Since Air Link is an experimental feature on Quest 2 we know that getting it working can be tedious at first, but it's well worth the effort. We'd be happy to help you work through the issue. We see you've checked the recommended specs for using Air Link, but we also recommend checking your network setup and the list of known issues we have provided here.

Please check the following: 

• Air Link’s performance might be impacted if the Wi-Fi channel switches from 5-GHz to 2.4-GHz during a session. To avoid this behavior you can either create separate networks for the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz bands, or disable the 2.4-GHz band altogether. Please consult the manual of your router for more information.
  • Headset should be connected to Wi-Fi via 5GHz band (AC or AX)

• Have your PC connected to Router/Access Point via Ethernet cable

Also, have you tried to connect your Quest 2 to your PC using an Oculus Link cable? If you're having issues connecting your Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link you may experience similar issues when using Air Link.

Please let us know if you're still needing assistance, or feel free to contact our Support Team with your Oculus Logs so we can investigate your issue further. Thanks!