cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All apps gone

vclion07
Honored Guest

My apps are all gone. I had purchase a few games but the only things I’m seeing is files and settings. Anyone got a solution to this?

22 REPLIES 22

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Vclion07, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having issues with your games and app data randomly disappearing. There are a couple of potential solutions for this so I'll start at the most basic and work down from there.

• First, please try logging out and logging back into the device.
  • If this doesn't work, we will try rebooting your device. You can do this by holding the power button down on your device until it prompts you to Restart the Device. 
  • The next thing we can try includes launching a game via your mobile app library. Then exit the game using your device. 

Please let us know if any of these steps worked for you, we look forward to hearing back from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

vclion07
Honored Guest

I did all of theses things and nothing helped. I am still having problems with the oculus quest 2. 

I'm having the same problem and none of theese steps worked. Infact, the whole store doesn't work, maybe that's also important to say

Still have this problem? Dont have an answer just have the same problem

It's finall gone for me. I don't know what I did, but I was on SideQuest trying my luck, because you can configure some settings you normally can't. So I played around and saw, I could see the logs of the headset. I switched between a few things, attempting to see something helpful in the logs, but I found nothing. But when I disconnected my headset from the PC, suddenly everything was back. I don't know if it had anything to do with what I did

niloriver
Explorer

As a developer I can say that this bug is bizarre and very ugly for a company of this size. I am very disappointed. All my purchased apps are gone this is a shame.

If this has something to do with the internet connection then it's even worse, since the apps are downloaded at least they could have a list saved in a local cache. It seems that if Device fails on fetching my data I'm just left with an empty box on my face. 

SketchWantsToCry
Honored Guest

I'm having the same problem, I don't have a solution but I think I have found the source of it. For me it says I'm not even in an account and I can't login to it either, I think my Oculus kicked me out of my account so now all I can see is files and settings. I hope Oculus can fix all these stupid bugs and inconveniences soon, it's starting to get annoying.

SketchWantsToCry
Honored Guest

I HAVE A SOLUTION! First get on the Oculus App, then click on headsets and then click on the one that's having this issue, once your phone finds your headset it should automatically log you back in and your games should be there again! I hope this helps!

So, it just happened again. And if you're logged out of your profile, I found something that worked for me. I ignored my wifi on my Quest2 (With the Oculus app) and then I just reconnected it. I got logged back in and all my apps were back. Hope that works for you too