cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anker Charging Dock

Porsha5318
Honored Guest

My Anker Charging Dock does not seem to be working properly. The headset charges fine - up to 100%. The left and right controllers have never charged above 60% (are lower now) and continually flash amber. The trouble shooting states if flashing amber they are inserted improperly. I have adjusted them (only so many things I can do) and still cannot seem to get them to charge or stop flashing amber. The charging dock is kind of pointless if I have to go back to using batteries in the controllers to get full charges. I would appreciate any ideas/help/etc. 

4 REPLIES 4

UnicycleDood
Honored Guest

I had a similar issue. Make sure the batteries are rotated so the metal pads on the battery line up with the metal contacts on the battery cover.

MidNiteNurse
Honored Guest

I, like you had the same problem I just got my Anker charging dock for oculus quest 2 3 days ago. The headset charged just fine but was having trouble with the controllers.  I did unplug he cable from the back of it like one person stated on the Internet,  still didn’t work so after a couple more tries doing different things what I found worked for me was just replacing the batteries when I say that I mean put the right in the left and  the left in the right and it worked for me. Hope this helps you. 

Thank you! It finally charges now after lining up the metal square on the battery with the metal clip on the inside of the battery cover. It's so obvious now.. lol

Rgmayville
Explorer

I have had my controllers in the docking station as long as 18 hours; the lights turn green but when I activate my headset and check the battery power the controllers never go beyond 80%. I am contacting Anker to see what they have to say. I'll post something if and when I find out what they have to say.