cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone who fully deleted their fb account now find that if you try signing in it all comes back on

MarkT25810
Expert Protege
Ok so i fully and properly deleted my facebook account few years ago i downloaded all the pics etc i had put on and it was fully deleted as fb at that time finally allowed people to delete their profiles.

Between then and now i had put in the sign in details to make sure it was deleted....i had heard issues where fb then undone the deletion. and it was still deleted and came up saying there was no account with these details.

I ordered a quest 2 which im getting tomorrow and when i went onto fb to make myself a facebook account the old sign in details were automatically in but this time when i clicked to make sure as i have done before that it was deleted before i made a new one...my old profile from few years ago came back fully as normal 😕

surely they can not undo a deletion like this lol
11 REPLIES 11

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

its ok ive cancelled the order with argos and got my refund, too many issuse and possible issues with what i 

I definitely think this is the best course of action for anyone in your position. In order to force change, consumers that are unhappy with Facebook need to use their purchasing power and user account activity to send the message.

MarkT25810
Expert Protege

Zenbane said:

its ok ive cancelled the order with argos and got my refund, too many issuse and possible issues with what i 

I definitely think this is the best course of action for anyone in your position. In order to force change, consumers that are unhappy with Facebook need to use their purchasing power and user account activity to send the message.

im a dickhead though haha amount of headsets i have bought then sold but realy loving VR buy again but then having the same issues.

i would maybe have paid extra and got a hp G2 at some point but the controllers are horrid and too long like the vive wants so they will be oblitorated like my vive wands were when i smashed them on the ceiling haha.

people should try grab a link form argos while they are £49.99 still..if theres any left at a store near them.