cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App sharing

ATPSOLDAT
Honored Guest

We just purchased one quest 2 for my sons. Each has their own account. App sharing is turned on in settings. The apps that I have purchased on one account are not sharing with the other account. We have researched and the apps are shareable. On the account that we purchased them through, the apps show up and are playable. On the other account they don’t show up and when I go to the store it is requiring me to purchase the apps again, there is no option to download it for free. I was lead to believe that two users of the same device could share the apps between the accounts but it is not working. What can I do? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you haven't been able to use our app sharing feature and you have made sure the feature is turned on. So we can take a look at this further, can you let us know which apps you are trying to use? Some apps don't have this feature and we want to make sure the apps you are using are eligible. Once we know this, we can know which troubleshooting steps to take. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for the reply. The apps are: Job simulator, Superhot and Space Pirates trainer.

Thank you for your response! We have looked at these games and they are all available with app sharing. So we can go ahead and look at this even further, please go ahead and submit a support ticket through this link https://ocul.us/ContactSupport. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!