cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps wont install

LunaBuddha
Honored Guest

Hey! 

When using my oculus quest 2 for mixed reality do I have to rebuy the apps I already own in the enabled link where the oculus is running as the rift? I'm in the enabled link but its only prompting me to purchase and reinstall the apps I already own.

My main concern is that I ended up purchasing beat saber again but now the game won't install. I tried restarting my PC and oculus to no avail. Any ideas what I should do now?

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We see that you've purchased Beatsaber twice: once for your PC and once for the standalone Quest version. Let's break this down into two parts before we try to fix the main issue. Please answer the questions and/or follow the steps below:

• Getting Beatsaber to work on your Quest without the Oculus Link cable
  • Making sure your PC library works. 
    • Are you still able to access games from your PC Oculus app and play them on your device? 
      • If not, then try repairing the oculus PC application.
      • If repairing it doesn't work then reinstalling the Oculus PC software is another option.

Let's cover the bases before we dig into the Link issue, if you're down with that?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!