cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona Sunshine Glitches on Oculus

Tkdross
Level 2

Over the last few weeks I have been having bad issues with AS freezing up, glitching, and placing my character in areas that I can’t get out of. I have cleared my guardians and history, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleaned my cameras, turned off lights in the room, and just about everything else but a factory reset. This happens during single player, multiplayer, host or nonhost game playing in both campaign and horde modes. My hand tracker is turned off. I’ve unpaired and paired my controllers. I’ve talked to Oculus, who told me everything to try. If all else fails they asked me to do a factory reset. I’ve talked to Vertigo, the AS software company. They are pointing the finger at Oculus and say there is nothing wrong with their software.  The people I have been playing multiplayer horde mode are also having the same issues.

My question is is there anyone out there on the Oculus Quest 2 having these same issues every time you play AS?? If so, and you fixed it, what did you do?

Thank you!!

0 REPLIES 0