cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard Wrath bad graphic issue with new 1.4.0 update

accursio3333
Honored Guest
Hi, 
I played Asgard Wrath with Quest 2 a lot weeks ago and i had not too much matters with graphic detail and artifacts - : i have an rtx 970 with I7 (not last gen 3 years ) 
I didn't notice what was grahpic settings cause it was fitting for me. Now playing with new  update i noticed some of different : many graphics artifacts  affect many graphics elements like in trees and others elements in the scene and it is a feeling of a reduced resolution.
I go to watch graphic setting and i discovered that all wad setted to min:  i never changed that before is it possible that something changed automatically with update ? very strange ..
They changed something in graphic specs with update
I saw that problem can be solved putting to max or to epic setting  but that slow down all .A partial solution is change only antialiasing
Now i have a  gtx 970  wit a good I7 why before i could play in a reasonable way ( i know that game require more high specs) and now after update i have play worse ?
I'd appreciate any suggestions and id like to know if others had the same issue  
Fabio      
2 REPLIES 2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
That's the risk of updating - if it works don't fix it. I still use the original launch version - never applied any patch, so far haven't had any issues. Same for Stormland.

Although it may be temping to see if a new version works better, you risk everything and can't go back. 

Steam forces me to patch everything - after Squadrons has been patched like 15 time, not sure it runs any better on my rig than the launch version, maybe it even got slightly worse. 

Hope you find a way to fix it.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

accursio3333
Honored Guest

RuneSR2 said:

That's the risk of updating - if it works don't fix it. I still use the original launch version - never applied any patch, so far haven't had any issues. Same for Stormland.

Although it may be temping to see if a new version works better, you risk everything and can't go back. 

Steam forces me to patch everything - after Squadrons has been patched like 15 time, not sure it runs any better on my rig than the launch version, maybe it even got slightly worse. 

Hope you find a way to fix it.

Thank you