cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At this point i don't care if i get banned ban me facebook

AnimeKing18
Level 4

After tuning off auto update and the quest updating it self 3 times i'm at the breaking point. I ordered a valve index so i really don't care. Resident Evil 4 VR isn't worth it at this point. I fixed my oculus link issues with windows 11 but v33 is a pain do deal with after down grading my quest 3 **bleep**ing times just to have it auto update back to v33 i'm done it clear that facebook ruses updates but that's ok I don't need their peace of **bleep** anyway. oculus support is useless they want to replace my quest 2 when this is my third one with the same **bleep**ing issues (Tracking issues, Freezing and crashing issues, Games fail to load, the home menu fails to load) if I don't get banned i can use my quest as a media hmd (when it works) but i don't care anymore. I can only hope for my bro that v34 if fixed be loves his quest 2 and love playing res 4 vr but he is having issues with tracking, crashing, freezing after v33. I want resident evil 4 vr but not if my quest 2 keeps acting the way it does this is my third quest 2 its not the hardware its the broken software. but it a final note i was playing beat saber on the pc and oculus link didn't crash the entire quest 2 it self crashed it made a loud squealing noise.

4 REPLIES 4

The-Burrito
Level 4

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Nobody wants to miss this attitude.

Seriously, what adult does this, anyway?

AnimeKing18
Level 4

**bleep** you man you probably haven't been dealing with oculus support or walmart with this pos. if facebook can learn how to make software that doesn't break every 2 to 3 updates this wouldn't be an issue. if you quest works good if not don't be a **bleep**ing fan boy. wheres what oculus can do ditch android and make good software or fix their current software or hell give us root access or give us the device keys so we the community can make the software better android requires a device key to build on anyway. but i know why facebook won't do that. All facebook cares about is data they gather from us. but with the data they get from our devices they should be fixing issues not selling it. if facebook cares they would work on their software to make and not rush it the quest 2s os fell like its been rushed

I don't have to be a fanboy to be able to point out you're being an ass and making a bigger one out of yourself. If you're this angry, grow up and/or go away.

AnimeKing18
Level 4

you would be angry too(unless your a fanboy) buying a shotty product and getting it replaced 3 times to have it do the same **bleep** over and over Facebook need to fix their **bleep** hell i got this on a minimal wage job took some serious saving this was something i couldn't really afford i have every right to be mad oculus support and walmart are useless at getting things done but as what you see as being an ass I see as calling facebook out I know this is a software issue my brother and my best friend is having the same issues too and it makes me feel bad i recommended this P.O.S to them and they wasted their money like i did my brother got a WMR HMD hp so he was 2 steps a head of me so you saying i'm making an ass of my self you see it as you see it but if i drop 300 for a head set I would want it to work not just power on and possibly work i'm not going to sauger code it for the gen z's that work at facebook or the gen z's on the forums so if you see me as an ass report me **bleep** face