cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome!

RHunterr
Expert Protege
Ok... so this is my first time ever having a vr headset (other than trying them out for a few minutes at a conference, etc) and I have to say the Quest is absolutely awesome!

The setup went flawlessly. I went through the "first steps" tutorial and tried out a demo before the initial battery charge got down to 15%. So I tossed it on the charger for 45 minutes until the kiddo came out. She played it for another hour, trying out the "first steps" and a few demos (Creed, etc) for another hour. We both were totally blown away by it.
Everything seems to work perfectly on it too.

I bought/installed the Vader game, but didn't get the chance to play it yet. That'll be tomorrow night 😄
4 REPLIES 4

Dreagleg
Protege
Agreed! 

Sicktrash
Expert Protege
Creed and Vader are two of the worst things I've played lol if you're happy with them... things can only get better!

RHunterr
Expert Protege

Sicktrash said:

Creed and Vader are two of the worst things I've played lol if you're happy with them... things can only get better!

Meh.. to each their own, eh?

Sicktrash
Expert Protege

RHunterr said:

Sicktrash said:

Meh.. to each their own, eh?

Yea man...some peeps like game of thrones and transformers movies so there's always someone that will like something lol