cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Change payment method for guest accounts

CRivasGomez
Level 2
Hi,

I want to change the payment method for my Oculus Quest 2 pre-order. Which is actually not possible.

I tried with multiple different browsers, like Safari and Chrome.

When I try to do it with the Credit Card option, it says "There was an error updating your payment method. Please try again or use a different payment method."

When I try to do it with PayPal, it finally returns to Oculus and asks me to log in. I log in with my own account, no order there. I logout, use the link sent to my email before to access my guest account orders, and the pre-order is there, with the same card account associated that I want to change ?

The credit card associated that I want to change doesn't exist anymore, so the charge would never be made to that card.

When I pre-ordered my Oculus Quest 2 the estimated shipment was on October 13 so I don't want to cancel this order and create a new one with an estimated shipment on November.

Can I get official support here, please?

Thanks, Cristian
4 REPLIES 4

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Not here mate, pop to the oculus home page and raise a ticket, we just oculus users like you. Wish we could help.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Hi @CRivasGomez , if you haven't already, please create a support ticket here and reference your order number. - Clint

CRivasGomez
Level 2
Ticket submitted, thanks @Techy111 and Clint

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Welcome mate 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.