cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back headrest of elite strap offset

WumpusTheVrBoy
Honored Guest
Hey there, I have had my elite strap for like around 3 months now and suddenly today i woke up to realise my elite strap's back headrest is like this:

It is offset and constantly hurts. What should i do to make it normal again/recenter it?
7 REPLIES 7

aguy10
Heroic Explorer
Why is it offset to begin with?.

WumpusTheVrBoy
Honored Guest
I really dont know. I just took it off and it looked like that.

aguy10
Heroic Explorer
I would first very closely with the flashlight if needed look at all the contact points so you can start to get an idea of what's actually happening if it's something that's bent or it became loose and came out of place where it was originally screwed or glued. Because that picture is not going to do justice to explain anything unless it's actually very close and well-lit with multiple angles to get opinions from people who don't have that problem. Unless somebody already has experience of course with this problem.

skeeters57
Explorer
try tightening as far as possible, it might correct it. Or maybe open it as far as possible.

WumpusTheVrBoy
Honored Guest
Tried tightning and opening far as possible, tried moving it - didnt do anything sadly

WumpusTheVrBoy
Honored Guest

aguy10 said:

I would first very closely with the flashlight if needed look at all the contact points so you can start to get an idea of what's actually happening if it's something that's bent or it became loose and came out of place where it was originally screwed or glued. Because that picture is not going to do justice to explain anything unless it's actually very close and well-lit with multiple angles to get opinions from people who don't have that problem. Unless somebody already has experience of course with this problem.

I have done this but photos do not do it justice. I cannot see inside the mechanism so really photos cant do (much) help.

aguy10
Heroic Explorer
You might be covered to get a free replacement. I don't know though.