cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battary`s charging is incredibly SLOW!

Fair21
Honored Guest

Battary`s charging is incredibly SLOW! It was from the begginig when i bought him, but now, i can charge my oculas quest 2 for 5 or more hours and have only 15% battary charge! how can i fix this?!

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Fair21! Let's work together to get your headset to charge quickly and properly. Something we suggest is powering the headset off then plugging it in to charge. Are you using the USB-C charging cable and power adapter that came with your Quest 2?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We want to check in and see if you still need help regarding your battery issues. Please let us know if we can help, and if you wish, click HERE to contact us by email or chat so we can explore this fully. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star

Are you using the charger and cable that came with it?  Not all "blocks" and cables equal. If I charge my Samsung phone with a small block it basically won't charge. If I use the cable that came with my PC mouse on my audio interface it won't work. Etc.