cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber with Billie Eilish music pack

Gimiak
Explorer

I am new to Oculus 2 and just bought Beat Saber with Billie Eilish music pack (via Oculus store) but none or her songs are included in my game, it tells me that I need to buy them now. I thought that I'm buying the basic game + her music pack in one. Am I right? How does it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@Gimiak wrote:

I am new to Oculus 2 and just bought Beat Saber with Billie Eilish music pack (via Oculus store) but none or her songs are included in my game, it tells me that I need to buy them now. I thought that I'm buying the basic game + her music pack in one. Am I right? How does it work?

So billie ellish is not an included dlc.  Its the newest up date, but you need to pay for dlc.  If you read the listing  the base game is 29.99 usd, the add on for billie ellish is 12.99Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there Gimiak, oh no! We need the most important part of this game which is Billie! Let's work together to see what we can do for this issue. 

The Beat Saber x Billie Ellish music pack is $29.99 USD online, if you have purchased this pack you should have the songs. 

If this is the case and you are still missing songs try to uninstall and reinstall your application to see if the songs appear.

If they still do not appear on the app, please private message us to allow us to look further into this.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi There 

Yes, I bought the full game which is £22.99 in UK.

I uninstalled the game and installed it again and it's still the same. What's the next step please?

Thanks, Aga

Hi there Aga, lets go ahead and check what is going on with your beat saber application. Please direct message us, with your username or email for your Oculus account and we will assist the issue. See you in VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@Gimiak wrote:

So billie ellish is not an included dlc.  Its the newest up date, but you need to pay for dlc.  If you read the listing  the base game is 29.99 usd, the add on for billie ellish is 12.99Capture.JPG

Hi,

I just bought it today, and have the same issue - can you confirm it should include the songs from Billie?  I am  based in the UK

@dangerouskl wrote:

Hi,

I just bought it today, and have the same issue - can you confirm it should include the songs from Billie?  I am  based in the Uk

Capture.JPG

Billie ellish is add on for 12.99 base game is 29.99.

Gimiak
Explorer

Thanks @PITTCANNA!

@dangerouskil 

I asked Oculus the same question before I got a reply here and had the same answer I'm afraid 😕 

Hey dangerouskl, we understand how confusing this may be for you; please allow us to assist you with this. It appears that you've purchased the Beat Saber game itself, but the Billie Eilish add-on is a separate purchase you must purchase to get those songs. If you have any questions or need assistance with a refund we'd be happy to help. We do hope you're enjoying Beat Saber. Happy Gaming!

Thanks everyone for responding - someone needs to change the screen showing for purchasing this - very deceptive!  

DC1A63E7-6665-45FF-A2B4-13F7F4DD9D38.jpeg

 Billie mentioned on both screens....I'll still enjoy it just feel a little cheated...