cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen, but sound

Dav.Enca
Explorer
Hello, recently, I have no image at all, suddenly (no big shock or anything) but the sound is there ... and as luck would have it, I had bought on amazon, and this happens to me a day after the end of the Amazon warranty (the 31st day). I did everything (restart, etc ...), nothing helps. Do you have an idea? Does the oculuc guarantee cover me?
Thanks to you if you have ideas ...

Jean Francois
7 REPLIES 7

enigma01
Trustee
Your warranty is with Oculus, not Amazon (Amazon just have a returns policy). In most locations I believe Oculus warranty should be at least 12 months. Raise a support ticket with them on:
https://tickets.oculusvr.com/

Dav.Enca
Explorer
Thanks enigma01, i'm in contact with them, but they asked me the same questions all the time... at the same time, i'm impatient 🙂

Mister_Fonzie
Explorer
jeanfrancois, where do you live?  Only asking because of your name.  In the US, most electronics are covered by a 90 warranty against defects, but you do need to take it up with manufacturer.

Dav.Enca
Explorer
Hello Mister Fonzie, i'm living in France, Paris... So i don't have your warranty... 😞

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer
Bonjour,  
I’m pretty sure you will have a 12 month warranty with Oculus. I had to return my Rift last year & it was almost a year old... but still under warranty.

regards
Steve

Dav.Enca
Explorer
Thanks SteveG7RTA, that' what i will do, i'm in negociation with them, and i will send back it to them. 

archimere
Honored Guest
I have this prblem to, and it just happend recently. My cousin have a oculus to and he pass me is headset and same problem. So the problem is sofware !