cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blade and sorcery nomad crashing

Controllerzero
Honored Guest

someone else had the same problem as me and they posted this. It doesn't look like it was ever resolved. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning off all experimental features. The headset is only a couple weeks old. "So I was playing blade and sorcery nomad on my quest 2 and the game crashed and I couldn't do anything so I powered off my headset and now when I turn it back on it stays on a black screen and won't come all the way on what do I do please help" 

2 REPLIES 2

bsp04
Honored Guest

Hi there, I also have this same issue. If anyone has any recommendations on how to get the game working that would be helpful. On the other hand, I believe I resolved the blank screen by continuously holding the power button until it went back to normal. Sorry, I know this isn't much help.

Yackityyack22
Honored Guest

Hey man, I know I’m 3 weeks late, I was looking up the same issue. 

if you enable voice commands it’ll help close the app. B&S is pretty unstable as a game you’ve probably already experienced a crap load of crashes. If you enable voice commands you can tell oculus to close the app. And it’ll be good and new (unstable as usual) to prevent crashes and what seems like your oculus IS dying from processing power and glitching the h out, try making sure to drop some of the side quest options if you enabled them ie: refresh rate, hz, and or object rendering. Hope this helped despite it being late to answer.  Good luck- C