cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen with slow blinking white oculus symbol

user_251118559631862
Honored Guest

My oculus only shows a black screen and white oculus symbol - I can’t get it to do ANYTHING!  Anyone having the same problem or know how to fix it please?  I submitted an order but haven’t been helped yet - so frustrating!! Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thank you for reaching out to us. We understand how frustrating this is to you and we would love to help! So that we can provide the correct troubleshooting steps what Oculus device are you using?

Looking forward to hearing from you.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MJCajun318
Explorer

I have same issue. Just returned it to support and they received it today. Said it could take up to 14 days to get it back IF it is a warranty issue. If not, I’m SOL 

user_251118559631862
Honored Guest

Good luck!  It took over a month for them to send us a replacement AND they didn’t send my controllers back with the headset - still waiting on that- SO FRUSTRATING 

They Sent email to me yesterday that’s they are sending a replacement free of charge, along with the tracking number. Now I’m just waiting for tracker information to update through ups. I’ll let ya know when it arrives. I didn’t send controllers because directions said to only send headset . Nothing else.