cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought games not showing up in library

ShreddedNinja
Level 2

I recently bought Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge on the oculus website but they aren't showing up in my library on the desktop app nor on my computer, the only place I can see it is in the orders tab on the website. Is there any way for me to actually play the game?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there ShreddedNinja! We wanted to make sure that you purchased Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge for the correct platform. Double check to make sure that you  purchased Tales from the Galaxy's Edge for the device that you're using! If you still need assistance, please contact us in a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

PITTCANNA
Level 13

@ShreddedNinja wrote:

I recently bought Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge on the oculus website but they aren't showing up in my library on the desktop app nor on my computer, the only place I can see it is in the orders tab on the website. Is there any way for me to actually play the game?

This game is exclusive on the quest, it is not available on rift platform.   It will not be on desktop app via pcvr.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again ShreddedNinja! If you still need help, you can let us know when you're ready! We're here to guide you to the best VR experience for you!