cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Lenses

Aov58509
Level 2

Let me explain, I was playing some multiplayer games, and a user (that I couldn't check who it was to report him) came up. He told me a "trick" to jump higher, but when I did the "trick" it was actually something to break my VR, so, it broke. The lenses are flickering and broken on a side. My question is if there is a replacement or a warranty of the lenses so I don't have to buy a new Oculus quest 2.

Is there any way that I can fix this? 

If so, I would appreciate for you to tell me if there is a warranty or anything I can do to use the VR normally. 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you've had this experience with your device. This is something we would love to look into further with you. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our support team here with the details of your issue, including what exactly the instructions were to perform this "trick". One of our agents will be happy to look into your options with you. 😊👍

PITTCANNA
Level 13

@Aov58509 wrote:

Let me explain, I was playing some multiplayer games, and a user (that I couldn't check who it was to report him) came up. He told me a "trick" to jump higher, but when I did the "trick" it was actually something to break my VR, so, it broke. The lenses are flickering and broken on a side. My question is if there is a replacement or a warranty of the lenses so I don't have to buy a new Oculus quest 2.

Is there any way that I can fix this? 

If so, I would appreciate for you to tell me if there is a warranty or anything I can do to use the VR normally. 

Thanks.

Simple fix don't listen to random users giving tricks.  What was the trick he actually told you to do.