cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I play games that I bought locally on my quest 2 through my PC with a link cable?

KerZert
Honored Guest

I have bought saints and sinners on my oculus quest 2 but also have a oculus link cable. Can I play saints and sinners with my PCs power if I bought it on my quest 2 or would I have to buy it again on steam? I want to do this so I can play saints and sinners with better graphic quality and get more immersed bt I don't really want to buy the game again on steam just to upgrade the graphics

3 REPLIES 3

Strongit
Heroic Explorer

You won't be able to do this with saints and sinners but some games do support it.  When you purchase a game through the oculus store check under the comfort rating for compatibility.  If it says the game supports both oculus quest and oculus rift then you can play it on either the quest standalone or on the PC via link through the oculus app.

Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

Kunakai
Protege

Saints and sinners is a cross buy title so you can install the desktop version using the oculus application. (Can't remember if it'll automatically show in your library of if you'll need to find it in the store) 

A list of cross buy titles can be found here: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590/?locale=en_GB#/?_k=vro3h2

So it is, my bad.  I'll bookmark that page for later reference.

Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz