cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I stream Apple TV+ in the Oculus Browser?

DeltaHotel1951
Honored Guest
I have gone to tv.apple.com and signed in with my Apple account. But when I select one of the Apple TV+ featured shows, it wont play.
4 REPLIES 4

ezop73
Rising Star
try the firefox reality app (free from the store), I can watch BBC iplayer in that but I can't in oculus browser

BBC iPlayer works in the Oculus browser but you need to turn on desktop mode (click the icon in the top-right).

The BBC however are dropping support for the browser sometime this year according to the banner that pops up, so Firefox will be the only option after that. Still works though at the time of typing this.

I don't have Apply TV but if you haven't tried desktop mode, try that.

ezop73
Rising Star

BBC iPlayer works in the Oculus browser but you need to turn on desktop mode (click the icon in the top-right).

The BBC however are dropping support for the browser sometime this year according to the banner that pops up, so Firefox will be the only option after that. Still works though at the time of typing this.

I don't have Apply TV but if you haven't tried desktop mode, try that.

Nice i didn't know about the desktop mode, it kept putting me in a never ending loop of the same page (thanks), I did see the banner about the support, typical BBC you pay your TV licence and get nothing back worthwhile  😄

I don't get that banner on my Android tablet so I don't know what flavour of browser Oculus are using.

I enjoy watching international news & TV and NHK was one of the well used apps on my Android TV but NHK recently dropped support for Android TV.

Nothing is permanent these days!!