cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access any headset settings in Oculus App

itsjustNoble
Honored Guest

After I recently factory reset my Oculus Quest 2, I can't access any headset settings whatsoever on the Oculus app. I factory resetted it using the headset in recovery mode, since it was stuck on the Oculus logo during bootup. I was able to set it up using the Oculus app, but for the past few weeks, I haven't been able to access headset settings from the app, bc nothing shows up under "headset settings". The only thing I can see under the Device tab of the app is battery settings. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, we understand how frustrating this must be and how you want to get this resolved quickly.

Let’s get you pointed in the right direction by following these steps:

• Please try to uninstall and reinstall your Oculus app 

if you're still having issues, please submit a support ticket here (Oculus Support). 🔍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @itsjustNoble! We definitely want you to have access to your settings through the app, so we're here to work through this with you! 

Just to get a better understanding of the situation, are you able to access settings through the headset? 

If so, this may be an issue with the mobile app. Can you try to uninstall and then reinstall the Meta Quest app?  

Regarding your settings your Menu bar is visible correct? Is only the Headset option you can't see? Once we get more information on this experience we can proceed into other steps! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @itsjustNoble! We're just checking in to see if you were still needing help accessing your settings from the mobile app. Please reach back out to us so we can work through this together!