cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download or load games

GreenBean410
Level 2

For the love of god. I need some help. It’s been months and I just gave up but I’m tired of it. Yes I’ve checked the internet. Yes I’ve restarted it. I even deleted all my games and rebooted the whole system. Why can’t I download or load anything? Please someone have an answer. I need to LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN. Oculus quest 

2 REPLIES 2

Are you talking about Quest games that you have purchased but that will not install on your headset, or Rift games that you have purchased? Rift games will not download as they run on your PC and are viewed on the headset using Link, Airlink or Virtual Desktop.

Or, are you trying to sideload games using SideQuest? If so, have you enabled developer mode on your Oculus account and the headset itself?

if you can provide some tangible facts over and above the ranting, we may be able to help.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading games onto your headset, and we're very interested in learning more about the issue so that we can help you out. Can you please click here to submit a ticket? Thanks!