cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download some virtual environments

acrombie40
Honored Guest

Just bought a brand new Quest 2.  Some of the virtual environments will not let me download them, specifically space and winter lodge.  I’ve tried clicking buttons, A, B, etc..  but no matter what I do they will now download.  It just goes back to the settings screen.  How can I fix this??

2 REPLIES 2

Lochleg
Explorer

I think it's a new bug. These are the broken ones for me: Classic Home, Cyber City, Space Station, and Winter Lodge. I think the problem is affecting multiple people. I created a topic called "Older Virtual Environments Don't Download", and I saw another called "I can't change my virtual environment".

I contacted support, and they said it was a peculiar issue, but I think they assumed it wasn't an issue on their end. They didn't really know what was going wrong after trying various solutions over several days. I pretty much gave up on trying to fix it. I just hope they realize they probably broke something with the store and fix it soon.

Yeah...  I have tried everything they suggested,  no matter how ridiculous.  I will probably end up returning it, and getting a new one.  Idk..