cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you play call of duty warzone on quest?

Ghostslayer192
Level 2
So call of duty modern warfare came out with a new game for free. I have it on my ps4 but other family members are always occupying it so I wondered if I could play it on my quest. I do have a laptop but could not run any game so streaming warzone from my laptop is out of question but I was wondering if I could import it on there and use a ps4 controller to play on my quest. 
3 REPLIES 3

Kentobi
Level 7
Unfortunately, you’re not going to be able to do play war zone on the quest. But isn’t there a battle royale in Rec Room?

dlamboy
Level 3

So call of duty modern warfare came out with a new game for free. I have it on my ps4 but other family members are always occupying it so I wondered if I could play it on my quest. I do have a laptop but could not run any game so streaming warzone from my laptop is out of question but I was wondering if I could import it on there and use a ps4 controller to play on my quest. 

What exactly are you asking here?

Import Warzone where? Onto the quest? You know this is not a PC right? Quest is using Mobile technologies and chipsets.
The only way you could nearly come close to your question is that you run it on a decent PC and play it via Virtual Desktop or something that streems the PC screen to your Quest ... and thats the closest you will get.
And even then you will loose so much picture quality compared to the sharpness of a desktop monitor, that it will not be a real option to play with.

Patek2
Level 3
What are You guys even saying?
Warzone is not in VR, You can't play it on every headset.
The way to play it, like a normal game but in a cinema mode is to download BIG ROOM and use Quest or other VR Headset and connect it to Your PC via Oculus Link.