cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set developer mode Quest 2

alexpfba
Level 2

I cannot set developer mode after doing a factory reset on my Quest 2. I'm having the black screen issues, so I did a factory reset to try to solve it. But it doesn't help and now I'm trying to get developer mode to disable proximity sensor, but when I switch the developer mode button in mobile app I'm getting the error shown in the picture. The message in red says: we're having trouble completing your request. Try again... I haven't had problems to set developer mode before. But now it seems impossible. I tried all common troubleshooting... Remove phone number / CC in developer account, I created a new developer account, changed the oculus account, tried in another phone. Nothing helped. Because black screen I cannot even enter the Oculus home. Tried all known troubleshooting to solve Oculus black screen issue, nothing helped too

Screenshot_2022-07-23-17-14-03-803_com.oculus.twilight.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Sounds like you have some questions that other developers may be able to better help you and get very helpful feedback HERE. We found that link very handy for dev related questions about the headset itself. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Sounds like you have some questions that other developers may be able to better help you and get very helpful feedback HERE. We found that link very handy for dev related questions about the headset itself.