cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Reach Oculus Service

timtopkeeper
Level 2

Hello, so since today I can't seem to get into the Oculus Link app. It says "Can't Reach Oculus Service" "Please try restarting your computer." But this doesn't help, I've also tried repairing the app, without any result. Tried reinstalling the oculus app, didn't work either. I just don't know what to do anymore. Nothing seems to work, and I can't find any fix on the forum as well. 

Anyone know how to fix this? Here is an image of what the error looks like:

https://gyazo.com/4f3413748fbcd423f7d5b10115500b32 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well turned out that the AMD Drivers didn't work with the Oculus Software, this was later resolved by AMD in a newer driver version. So everything works just fine right now!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

tombatri
Level 2

me too i have the same problem ?

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there timtopkeeper! We never like to hear about our customers having issues with our products. We would recommend turning off whatever Anti-virus software you have and if that works, whitelist Oculus on your Anti-virus software. Can't wait to see you back in the game! 

Well turned out that the AMD Drivers didn't work with the Oculus Software, this was later resolved by AMD in a newer driver version. So everything works just fine right now!

View solution in original post

THANK BUT WON'T WORK.

THE AMD DRIVER ???

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY .

AFTER 1 DAY PLAYED WITH IT ...

TURN OFF ANTIVIRUS....UNINSTALL AMD ...NOTHING WORK

END UP RESET MY WINDOW  GOT IT WORK UNTILL RELOAD AMD SOFTWARE....  IT QUIT AGAIN.

CAN FIND NEW UPDATE

GET TO BE THE AMD SOFTWARE