cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Companion app does not have "Settings" option

melmore1234
Level 2

So, I just got my Quest 2 yesterday and purchased some games with it.  I did not like one and was trying to return it.  The only way to do that is to go into "Settings" in the companion app. I have looked everywhere in the companion app and cannot find that option anywhere. I watched some youtube videos about the process and it appears that the folks that were demonstrating the return process used a different (presumably older) version of the companion app. I can see my purchases on the oculus website, but AFAIK there is no way to return them there. 

What do I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shmittzy101
Level 2

go to the home page in the app and press your icon on the top left you will have all the settings there 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rammy_Rammy
Level 2

The settings are located in the bottom right corner of the app. The screen cap is from version 98.0

83D82AE1-E7FD-499C-BB64-921701498B1A.jpeg

Screenshot_20210228-091630.png

 That's what mine looks like. Version 98.0.0.3.119

Shmittzy101
Level 2

go to the home page in the app and press your icon on the top left you will have all the settings there 

View solution in original post

Did you ever find the settings icon in the Oculus app? I'm having the same issue. The answers you got do not work on my phone. I'm frustrated, and online searching is not helping.