cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Oculus Developer Hub via bluetooth

SkyNET290897
Level 4

I want to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to Oculus Developer Hub via bluetooth but ODH can't find it. Bluetooth is on and both are connected with my VERIFIED developer account. How can I do? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SkyNET290897
Level 4

The problem was my bluetooth USB dongle. I was able to connect and activate developer mode. Who it was for Thank you all.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having some trouble connecting your Quest 2 to your Oculus Developer Hub. Here is a video on some of its features that we hope will help! 

The video doesn't help solve my problem. The developer mode issue is extremely widespread. We await a solution. I would like to know why my Oculus Quest 2 is found by my smartphone but not by the PC (with bluetooth enabled).

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey,SkyNET290897!

Thank you for reaching out! If you would like to tether your Quest 2 device to a compatible PC, you will have to do so with an Oculus Link cable. Here is an article with helpful information on connecting your Quest 2 to a PC. If you do not already have an Oculus Link cable, here is a link to purchase one from the Oculus website. We look forward to seeing you in VR! 😎🎮🎧

SkyNET290897
Level 4

The problem was my bluetooth USB dongle. I was able to connect and activate developer mode. Who it was for Thank you all.

View solution in original post

Hi, can I ask what the problem was with your dongle? I'm having the same issue, USB dongle not finding my quest 2 on developer hub.

Cheers.

The USB dongle was too old, from 2010. I bought a new dongle on Amazon with bluetooth 5.0 and I solved it.

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B08CMP5LQC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1