cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continual motion in rec room

luna8874
Level 2

Hi. My daughter's oculus 2 is continually drifting in rec room. She is 10 and autistic so this is now resulting in numerous meltdowns and behavioural issues.  I have removed the controllers batteries, reset the controllers and still no good.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi, it sounds like one of the thumbstick has gone bad, to isolate the issue to a specific controller, remove the battery from them one at a time to see which controller is causing the issue. Once isolated, please open a support ticket with us here and we can look into your options. Thanks!

Tristian25
Level 2

@luna8874 wrote:

Hi. My daughter's oculus 2 is continually drifting in rec room. She is 10 and autistic so this is now resulting in numerous meltdowns and behavioural issues.  I have removed the controllers batteries, reset the controllers and still no good.  Please help.

I know exactly what to do I had the same problem and fixed like this: go online or to walmart or somewhere and get yourself some "mass airflow sensor cleaner" and spray it on the joystick and move the joystick around really good until the cleaner dries. Then it should be A-okay!